Monday, March 23, 2020

Oh hi there.But it's back to reality today, super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,.

On the road to fame, wishes on stars, thanks to me, and veterans like me.Crazy by military time served, nuts to some, not normal, or ordinary.What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval: Live your life and do what makes you happy ❤☀ .•*´¨`•.¸❤☀•.¸¸.•´¨`*•.❤
☀.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.Oh hi there.But it's back to reality today, super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. 

Oh hi there.But it's back to reality today, super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air.



No comments:

Post a Comment